5.23.2009


45* 44.044' N by 122* 51.695' W




MORNING SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS THE LOW CLOUDS HAVE EXPANDED JUST A BIT OVER THOSE FRIDAY MORNING...BUT STILL NOT LIKELY TO FILL IN THE WILLAMETTE VALLEY BEFORE BEGINNING TO DISSIPATE. THE AFTERNOON AGAIN LOOKS SUNNY EXCEPT FOR THE LOW CLOUDS CLOSE TO THE COASTLINE. TEMPS WILL BE JUST BELOW THOSE FROM FRIDAY...DOWN A COUPLE OF DEGREES. A VERY WEAK BAGGY UPPER TROUGH WAS NEAR THE COAST AND WILL HANG AROUND INTO SUNDAY BEFORE EDGING INLAND SOUTH. THUS LOOKS LIKE CLOSE TO A REPEAT ON THE LOW CLOUDS AND THE TEMPERATURES AGAIN FOR SUNDAY. AND REALLY DO NOT SEE MUCH CHANGE EVEN ON MONDAY...THOUGH THE LOW CLOUDS MIGHT BE A TOUCH LESS AND THE TEMPS UP A DEGREE OR TWO.


In Solitude - Seeking Wisdom in Extremes, Robert Kull speaks of journaling:

In fact, it was not journaling that became distracting, but thinking beforehand about what I would write and mentally describing to myself what I was seeing and feeling. When I did that I wasn't really in solitude, but in an imaginary future where someone else would be reading my descriptions. During those times I remained embedded in language and in my social identity, rather than to experience my deeper identity as part of the universe.


Bilge pumps....manuel, bronze, and bigger is better. Edson models.





No comments: