5.25.2009


45* 44.044' N by 122* 51.695' W


WEST TO SOUTHWEST FLOW ALOFT WILL DOMINATE THE WEATHER OVER THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST FOR THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS...FOR GENERALLY DRY AND MILD WEATHER AND LIGHT TO MODERATE ONSHORE FLOW. THIS WILL BRING LATE NIGHT AND MORNING MARINE CLOUDS TO PORTIONS OF THE FORECAST AREA AT TIMES...WHICH WILL BE A BIT MORE PERSISTENT NEAR THE COAST. EXCEPTIONS WILL BE A WEAK SYSTEM THAT MAY BRUSH THE NORTH COAST WITH SOME DRIZZLE TUESDAY...AND HIGHER PRESSURE WILL BUILD MORE STRONGLY TOWARD THE MIDDLE AND LATTER PART OF THE COMING WEEK WITH WARMING AND THE POSSIBILITY OF SOME THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE CASCADES.


Vajrakilaya Detail.
Radical mindfulness.....free-range Buddhism. In Inquiring Mind, Fall 2008, Zen teacher Yvonne Rand explains why she comtemplates the decomposition of dead animals.
"I see my connection with these creatures as part of an ongoing process of studying conditioned mind in service of dismantling conditioned patterns. If I keep opening the box and sitting with a dead fox every day, a certain kind of reactivity arises and is available for examination. I give myself access to the reactivity so that I can bring more awareness to it. And if I can see what the reactions are, change occurs, just in the seeing of them.
The Critters Project: An Interview with Yvonne Rand.


No comments: